We know that Hosted VoIP may not be suitable for everyone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of cheaper lines and call rates.
Because each quote is personal and built around your current and future business needs we can provide extremely competitive line and call rates which won't tie you in to lengthy contracts and will enable you to see immediate cost savings as well as having on hand friendly advice and support.
Whether you require a small, large or fully managed telephony system, we take pride in being able to offer feature rich technology which is reliable and scalable whilst offering minimal disruption to your business, because keeping you connected to your business potential is what we do best.
Fixed Line Services
Realise substantial savings (compared to BT) by selecting our fixed lines and calling plans. You will not need to change your telephone number as all your calls are routed automatically, this also means that there is no need to have any special equipment or dial any prefix numbers before making an external call. This service is call Carrier Pre Selection (carrier pre-select) and with this in place you can choose to transfer the line rental over to our services so that you only receive one bill for line rental and call charges.
Benefits at a Glance
- Competitive line rental and call rates (compared to BT)
- Tariffs designed specifically for businesses
- Ease of administration and reporting via our customer portal
- Free calls to their company mobiles (where company mobiles are with Timico)
- Improved administration of their account with a unified bill for all communication services
- Friendly and knowledgeable support teams for additional peace of mind
- A full range of traditional PSTN functions available including call divert, call minder, caller display, call barring and withholding of number
If you are already in a long term commitment with your current data provider and have a fairly new in-house IP phone system, you can still take advantage of our low cost calls. SIP Trunks (Session Initiation Protocol) can be used to replace or compliment any existing ISDN and/or analogue line(s). This can also introduce many of the benefits associated with VoIP and can aid the life-extension of the current system in place, providing the users with a familiar system while saving costs and enhancing some of the system’s features.
Implementing a SIP Trunk, we can make substantial cost savings. We can supply a superior voice solution by replacing your expensive, inflexible ISDN circuits whilst reducing call charges by up to 40%. By installing a SIP Trunk, you can increase the flexibility and reliability of the your phone system giving your users a scalable working environment, enhancing resilience of most mission-critical applications.
Benefits at a Glance
- Increase call capacity without increasing the quantity of fixed lines
- Significantly reduces monthly line rental and call charges
- Create a local presence for your business wherever you are be based by adding new geographic numbers for any UK area code
- Negate the need to replace, upgrade or reconfigure an existing IP compatible PBX or handsets to benefit from a Voice over IP (VoIP) solution
- Increase resiliency to an existing system
- Benefit from having free calls between company offices (providing all bases are setup with a SIP Trunk)
- Integrate our Hosted VoIP users with your PBX, which is perfect for incorporating additional staff such as field staff and homeworkers
- Retain geographical telephone numbers even if you are moving out of the original area to save on unnecessary printing and marketing costs
Expand your business nationally while appearing local to your customers by applying virtual inbound numbers such as 01, 02, and 03 numbers. You can also give your company a professional Nationwide status by offering an 0800, 0844, 0845 and/or 0870 number instead. You can manage these online, 24 hours a day with our easy to use Online Call Manager system.
In addition to this, we can also manage the porting of your existing numbers from other providers allowing you to benefit from our completive inbound call rates and call features. In addition to providing inbound numbers, we have the capability to porting your existing numbers from other providers, allowing you to benefit from our competitive inbound call rates and call features. We can add you Virtual Number to single analogue lines that we have provided, Hosted VoIP service or even to mobile services, to add increased ’phone system’ type functionality. This way you do not have to invest in any additional hardware.
Benefits at a Glance
- One-to-One Routing
- Time of Day Routing / Out of Hours
- Network Voicemail
- Voicemail to Email
- Multiple Destination Routing
- Call Whisper
- Mid-call Divert
- Fax to Email
- Audio Conferencing
And to enhance your Virtual Number further, we can also offer:
- Call Recording
- Call Queuing
- Bespoke Routing